Name:

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Sunday, November 14, 2010

School athletics!

On Thursday 11th November we had our school athletics.
First the years 1&2 started off at Sprints and Long jump, the years 3&4 went to Discus, years 5&6's went to High jump and us year 7&8's went to Shot put.
I think I had come 3rd in shot put out of the year 8 girls I can't even remember. We rotated around so that we ended up at Discus and everyone else went to different ones aswell.
I think I came 4th in Discus, 1st in High Jump ,2nd in Long jump ,3rd shot put and 1st Middle distance for my year and 5th overall.
But we didn't get to finnish all of the athletics we ended up carrying on the next day us years 7&8's only had sprints to go.I come first out of the year 8 girls.
I liked the athletics days they were cool as we because we didn't have to do much work.












This is a photo of me doing shot put.

1 comment: