Name:

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Sunday, October 31, 2010

About my culture.

Tena Koutou, Tena koutou, Tena koutou Katoa.
My name is Braxton and I am a New Zealand Maori.
 Maori culture has been put out by the traditions of its cultural herritage , with an outward view of the challenges faced by indigenous peoples in a global society.
Moari's have been around in the land of Aotearoa for many of years.
We maori's have allsorts of foods we enjoy such as these,
Kai moana(sea food)
Boil up
Hangi
Ika(fish)

and there is many more I could name but nah.
Maori's have lots of waiata's(songs) I know and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment