Name:

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Can't wait?

I need Thursday to hurry up and come :).
The faster it comes than the faster I can go up to Te Atatu wich is in Auckland. I will be with my grandparents (Mary & Dempsey Le'au) house with two of my sisters and two other cousins (Sam & Cagan),
Sam is 17 years old and Cagan is 11, they're not brother and sister if you were thinking that.
I love staying there though because my papa always spoils me and so does my cousin Sam, they both take me shopping or they go shopping for me because they knw what I like.
Cagan and my sisters Paris and Rae-Shaun aget spoilt from my nan the most.

Sooooo Thursday HURRY UP!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment