Name:

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Friday, September 24, 2010

So far so good...

Today is the first day of the holidays, it's so far going great.:)
Today my nan and papa are coming down for a drive and to show us their new cars, they look mean as.
They're only comingdown for the day though then driving back up to Auckland...
Hopefully they take me with them.
the downfall of it is that they have work, my papa has night shift and my nan has day shift that way they can take turns in watching me.
HOORRAAY!!!

Best not get my hopes to high though they may not even take me.:(

They didn't even take me with them now I have to wait until Thursday to go.:( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment