Name:

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My weekends!

On Friday is when the fun actually started. I got a visit from an old friend that I hadn't seen in like forever and that I used to hang out with alot, he gave me a mean fright, his name is Blade Justice but B.J for short, he is the most funniest ever man.
As soon as I said hello to him I had to race him to one of the computers either the laptop or the computer, he had already been sitting on the laptop on his special website thing. I had to have the computer but I didn't care because they both have the internet.
Not long after he showed up his sister Filma showed up for Paris. Her and Paris have to practice thier dance for the SPRING IT ON that my mums holding, they have been practicing forever.
Filma was playing with our dogs HURUZ(my dog) and PIXIE(parents dog) they are very friendly.

The following day was even better as soon as we woke up we had breakfast and started to take some photos, they are very cool especially Filma's and B.J's photos, I guess my photos were alright.
After that B.J and I raced to the computers again and again he beat me to the laptop, so since he was on the laptop I asked him to upload the photos to it so that I could edit them on picnik later. I made him and Filma dedications.
Mum and that went to this dance thing in Te Kuiti to watch some people dance and to talk to this Kauri and Louis fella and apparently the Louis has flawless skin and Filma said that it shined when he was in the sun.
That day went by very fast we all got bored so Filma decided to make a video of us all it was funny man. I jumped a Filma to get the phone off her so that she couldn't get me in it but it was to late I had been caught jumping at her. Filma and the rest fell asleep so I was left awake with B.J and we didn't go to sleep until 7:00 well thats when B.J went to sleep I did't go to sleep till 9:30 this morning. I had only had like an hour sleep and stayed up ever since then.

I can't wait till next week becausethey will be coming over again.
:D

1 comment: