Name:

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Thursday, October 14, 2010

weird things happen here,.

I was in my room normally where all the scary stuff happens.
Anyway I was in my room reading crime files and listening to music when I started hearing stuff, I looked out my window to see if the sound was coming from out there because T.B.H (to be honest) I thought it was my next door neighbours making a mess with my brother and sisters, I looked out the window and nothing was there.
I started thinking for a bit that I was hearing things but this time I could here stuff moving around under my bed, I was to scared to look under my bed just in case whatever was in there would pull me under and I would be trapped there forever, I took the risk and looked under my bed and saw something and I started screaming then it jumped at me.....
It was my brother and kowhai under my bed looking for a sandman toy.
I ended up kicking them out because I hate playing with little action figure toys or dolls or whatever.
I was so scared mann.

No comments:

Post a Comment