Name:

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Monday, October 25, 2010

!!!

This is for challenge 5 activity 6

This is a post I enjoyed by a girl called Sam.

Dealing with anger.

This Week In skills for life we have been working on dealing with angry.
Three things i get angry about is:
1) People taking my stuff.
2) Getting in trouble when i did nothing.
3) People Annoying me.
When i feel angry i.
1) When i feel angry i take it out on other people and i yell, Punch something, Cry and Shake. Go for a run to clear my head.
Something that made me angry.
I was told that someone killed them self as a joke i was shocked i cried for ages and i felt like hitting something. If it happened again I would have Tried to calm myself down, Or talked to someone about it.
 I liked this post because some of the stuff is what happens to me and I know how she feels.

This interesting one is from Jessica.



Where I live people consider it a place to go to when the school holidays are on. They think of it as a paradise, that’s the Summer tourists story but in the winter its a completely different story. There is not many shops to go to and the water at the beach is so cold you’ll end up being numb in exactly one minute.
In spring its quite pretty with its lovely sunshine, beautiful butterflies and getting to shop for the winters last outlets at the very few shops. The sky is blue and the temperature is just right with warm sunshine and a cool breeze. At this season it is normally still too cold to swim at the beach but you can still have a comforting morning walk on it.
Autumn has its slight ups and downs because of its cold temperatures and constant winds but it is still a good time for having a fish. If you came up to where I live in Autumb you would find bare trees and lovely green grasses covered with brown, red, yellow and green leaves.
All the seasons at my home are quite nice but Summer is my absolute favourite because of the beaches that I can go surfing at every single day. Have you guessed where I live yet? Well why don’t I tell you, it is at Port Stephans. Have you heard of it? Well if you have it would be the perfect place to go when you want to have a few days in paradise.

This is so cool because she loves the way she Lives.
This is very inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment